ZIP 10.9% $1.19 zip co limited..

brrrattt - I can't put a percentage on probabilities. Z1P is a...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    brrrattt - I can't put a percentage on probabilities. Z1P is a volatile stock with (in charting terms) quite limited history. As I noted the Elliott Wave Theory is cactus (a technical charting term!) so the only charting tools left to me are the break of the uptrend line on my previous chart. That made Z1P a sell in my book (if you were holding it) until it evidenced it was making a new uptrend (which it hasn't). I don't trade BNPL stocks because (a) I think their business model has a range of issues and (b) their share price is driven by fear and greed with little regard for risk - in short it is irrational.
    To answer your question as best I can - if price moves down to make a new low below $5.56 I'd say you have a good probability that the gap might be closed. But think about it - why should a gap close? There's no logical reason I can think of. As for a move up, I would need to see price unfold over a few weeks to have any feel for that. I guess that is a way of saying it is a stock better to stay out of at the moment.
    My personal (non-charting) view is that the BNPL product will survive but the valuations (share price) of the various players has to fall back to reality and a lot of unwary shareholders are likely to be slowly roasted in that process. When you see the Banks and huge players like PayPal getting in on the act the early entrants in the market have made their gains and from here it is all downhill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.145(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $1.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.40 $1.16 $58.68M 46.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1294 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.145 ( 10.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.33 $1.40 $1.16 9894639
Last updated 15.59pm 16/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.