ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

I've got no further insight as to why the SP has dropped so...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I've got no further insight as to why the SP has dropped so much. I'm just as frustrated as most of you. There is no reason for it to drop as low as it has with all the growth that has been going on the past few months which should have pushed the price up.

I've put it down to too many day/short term traders and bigger forces at play keeping the price down. That, coupled with no big company getting on board at this stage will cause the SP to struggle no matter how good their reports are.

I still don't buy into the margin squeeze that Stefan and others who think it'll kill ZIP because they are far more than just your typical BNPL company. The diversification ZIP has done and will continue to do outperforms all others imo. Time will tell...

I'm on the bandwagon in hopping they'll be bought out due to how much data and land grab they've achieved. Even APT can't compete with the data/info ZIP is accumulating. Larry seems like one stubborn guy though to not entertain a possible buy out lol but that's not a bad thing. He clearly believes the company is going big and that's what you want from management. 12 month hold to see better figures will determine whether it's a $20+ stock or not. That is where I believe this will get to.

2021 is the big year - I'm turning it off until next year and just going to enjoy my Christmas break I'm now in the red like most so hoping things change by February.

I still read the HC threads but 90% is just dribble. Nothing that is written here has any effect on the SP anyway.

Shaw and Partners don't throw out target prices without due diligence and foresight into what the company should achieve. We'll see $10+ again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.