ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

Correct me if I'm wrong but for a company to take "control"...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Correct me if I'm wrong but for a company to take "control" they'd need to own more than 50% of the shares? Considering there are over 200mil shares (Not sure of total amount off the top of my head but know there is A LOT out there and for argument sake let's say 200 million) a single company would need at least 100 mil and 1 shares to have control? in other words, majority ownership over all other shareholders combined.

The open market has only 7 million (which is frightfully high compared to the buyers amount) as of today so could never actually achieve control without buying a substantial amount off the top 10 holders not on open market...

Again, I don't see Larry or his team going anywhere near a potential take over bid anytime soon. They continual say they in for the long game and want world domination... They're certainly on their way with the products they are offering, Mainly 'tap and zip' but if this is the beginning, what does 5 years or even 1 year from now bring?! That's what keeps me excited about being a long term invester and keep the faith of what ZIP is achieving.

I'll sit tight knowing I don't have to sell and will never sell at a loss. Even with the big stake I have in ZIP. As I said up above, we'll know more in 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.