SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

lets hope something positive can be realised from this deal if...

1. 2,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    lets hope something positive can be realised from this deal if one is executed.

i sold my recent position after the rally from the take over deal at a small loss of ~1k after being down as much as 8.5k but i am convinced there is a trading opportunity here if one has money and balls.

ive been accumulating since 1.91 and my average now at 1.82 after having bought this morning.

ive frequently found that a company which doesnt face insolvency and is 85% down usually presents a good time to at the very least start accumulating. this morning we hit -86%, so im hoping im right about this one.

the best thing that could happen at this stage is the biden-putin summit creating an opportunity for a change in sentiment in stocks along side the market adopting a wide consensus view that 10 year bond yield will face much downward pressure above the recent 52 week high, which should IMO allow tech to perhaps have some sort of relief rally.

this is all IMO of course and people should note that just like all other negative nancys on this thread, i have NFI what im talking about.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.