TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

ZAIN - TV2U, page-94

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Well, I really didn't have time to read this thread today, too busy trading.

I can understand some getting a little frustrated considering the way management have handled a few things, and can also understand some getting a little suspicious even, all things considered.

I must confess I did take a portion off the table today @ .032 for a nice profit, just to free up some capital for some stocks I believe to have more potential to go for a run sooner. I had over 2 million shares after topping up another 1 million @ .025 last week, and still hold around 1.5 million.

I'm still bullish on this stock(obviously, or I wouldn't still be holding), and if it drops back down to mid 2's I'll be certainly topping up again, but for now it's dragging it's feet a little and it's pretty clear management have better things to do than update holders with ann. , I just hope this is due to being so busy securing some of the deals in the pipeline.

Time will tell, unfortunately there is a constant leaky ship on this stock as longer term holders will know, the bigger SP moves have come before ann. are released so a lot of traders have been caught out on this stock, thus the constant retailer down-rampers coming out of the woodworks. It's not for the faint hearted, but for me at this stage still most certainly worth the punt considering the large potential some of these deals have. If you're long on this stock at a decent entry price then I don't think you have anything to worry about at this stage, those oppies getting eaten up should see the SP hit 5-6 cents at least, which I dare say will be by the end of this month as Divan draws closer. Of course good news before then will be a trigger also.
    Last edited by ohreally: 04/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.