Zali Steggal says "Warringah comes first". A champion Olympian...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Zali Steggal says "Warringah comes first". A champion Olympian and devoted representative of the Warringah electorates community.

Warringah comes first

"12 March, 2021

As the Federal MP for Warringah, I love meeting residents, business groups and organisations to hear firsthand what issues matter most to you.

I have had over 800 Zoom and in-person meetings to hear your views and better represent your concerns and issues in Parliament.

My team of local staff have helped me respond and process over 29,000 emails received to my office, on issues ranging from NDIS concerns, immigration, aged care, travel exemptions and many more. We are here to help, so please get in touch at zali.steggall[email protected]

Warringah comes first.

For instance, this last fortnight I’ve had Zoom meetings on many topics with:

• a number of local businesses providing a range of environmental solutions
    • a local not-for-profit group providing financial assistance and advice to those who are struggling,
    • providers of the NDIS who are expressing their concerns about the Government’s planned changes to the disability support system
    • a group of CEOs of “ASBEC” member organisations - including the Property Council of Australia, Planning Institute of Australia, Australian Institute of Architects, Australian Institute of Landscape Architects, Green Building Council of Australia, Energy Efficiency Council, Engineers Australia, Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia
    • the Lock the Gate Alliance
    • an alliance of environmental groups running a “Better Futures” campaign"
    https://www.zalisteggall.com.au/warringah_comes_first

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.