SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Hey Wolf,Reason I highlighted the "Blog"...was that to me Blogs...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hey Wolf,

Reason I highlighted the "Blog"...was that to me Blogs are more of an opinion, than necessarily fact. The photo is also a bit of a Red Herring...its about signing for 4th Year Engineering Students, But I guess they wanted a photo of the Minister of Energy.

Article, seemed to be a cross between past reporting and news....outdated news.

I would think that company announcements would be made before news like this would be on a "blog".....I couldn't see the Minister talking early, because I am sure he'd be aware of the market implications of leaking the names of successful companies.

Also interesting (most Important IMHO) is that NO other companys seemed to have announced anything in regard to being successful with a Zambia License award....which points to the article being somewhat premature of past tense written?

Just a little impatience evident here...and possible a couple trying a trade out/in....? Good luck to them :), potentially risky at this time...and not for me :)

So:

My take, we are possibly close....as in, maybe the Government knows, paperwork being drawn up (but who knows how long that takes with so many licenses to be processed), and the Minister hadn't been in the news for a while, and thought he'd better say something, about something :).

Every politician in the World likes the "look good, feel good" factor of being in the news :)

For me: Zambia at this stage is really icing. There is no value attached in the SP which could be attributed to Zambian Assets, so at this stage there should be no reason to sell based on Zambia.

Certainly not even delayed at this point...I would have been surprised if they did get this done, this quickly. Personally I wasn't really expecting Zambia news until December/January.

I am hoping we get 1...(always said this), 2 would be great, and 3 would be awesome. If we get none, that's fine too...we do have a bit going for us :)

Zambia will add value to our portfolio for sure (but none at the moment, and should be none)...and with potentially a nice percentage of ownership initially around ~83% to (Swala Energy) from memory so easily fundable to get the ball rolling quickly....

..which would support the Zambian Governments goal of moving quickly to study license areas.

Of much more relevance in the short term, for long term benefit was the references in the 1/4erly regarding Eyasi-Wembere....

"Close to completion" and "completed in the near future"

I see this as a strong indicator of successful conclusion.

That and we still have $7.5 million in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.