SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Hey Panda,You ask some valid questions.ATM, we potentially have...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hey Panda,

You ask some valid questions.

ATM, we potentially have 7 licences...in reality, we'll probably have 5.
    6 or 7 would be an absolute bonus, and unexpected surprise!!

Kenya
    Pagani
    K-K
    Eyasi-Wembere ??
    Zambia 31 ??
    Zambia 42 ??
    Zambia 44 ??

Others = ?? but have seen things mentioned, that indicate looking at other prospects. My guess was Malawi.

I am past thinking in terms of licenses, but am now looking at basins, and basin sizes.

My example here being Eyasi-Wembere. 4 basins, each double the size of where Tullow and Africa Oil are proving up enormous amounts of oil.
    Effectively we have 8 times the prospectivity....on this ONE license!! - Yes ONE.

Look at todays announcement....30-60kms?? WTF ? - LOL

As for value...this is ever increasing, even if not appreciated by the market yet.

Neighbouring results and activity should provide continued support. I believe very soon, the potential will outweigh the risk for some larger position takers, and appreciation will result. At the moment, it is relatively small players (including me)

What will SWE management do...

Firstly, exactly what they are doing now. Undertaking work as required by the licenses, proving drillable targets and obtaining estimates idc.

Ideally and on a personal level, I'd like to see drilling by SWE....succeeding with an out-of-the-box company, with huge potential sounds fantastic to me :)

Although, realistically.....if we we're to sell....well if the price is right?? If attaining shareholder value by selling, due to a healthy premium...then so be it.

Potential for multi-billion dollar deals here.....huge leverage on shareprice. (which = Multi dollars per share for each SWE holder)

Not forgetting...Management owns a large portion of the register....I am sure they too would like to see a healthy return on their hard work and would be working to maximize our potential.

You are quite right. Sit back and enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.