BUX 2.70% 7.6¢ buxton resources limited

zanthus

1. 306 Posts.
    Well truth be told I didn't have a lot of faith in widow maker with such bad geochem and no structures. As I am new to the stock market I perhaps over played my 'blind hope' card or the, 'maybe it is good' but yeah, "buy the rumor sell the fact" became ever more real for me, live and learn, sell when the facts say it's bad.

Regardless I spoke to Anthony not too long ago and we are due for an update on zanthus, which will include a more comprehensive geochem or the scedule of such geochem. Apparently Yalbra is ready for the drill too but Zanthus is being expedited which is both good and bad. As yalabra has real promise and would restore the share price to a more moderate 30c. If the geochem from zanthus which the preliminary says is already much better than widowmaker pans out BUX may return to it's old 40's holding fairly quickly. Zanthus has nice intrusive structures and nice elevations of copper. If a few nice nickel points accompany that of around the 100-300ppm range everything will turn out ok and 40's will be returned very quickly. I think most of us when seeing zanthus saw it as the better site. Anyway quarterly report is due at the end of this week I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $10.13K 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.