DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

zanzibar you are incorrect, page-10

1. 315 Posts.
    Thanks marnice,

I would like to say however that I think both cefadog and yourself probably exaggerate the influence of HC in general on spec share prices and my postings specifically today on the DMM share price.

Possibly one or two trades might have been made based on my comments, however with the daily MACD for DMM about to cross up, there should have been real buying volume/bids today which would have held up the price even with my comments. In fact as Asteroider commented the price was actually rising after my comments were made.

In my view the increase on small volume and still thin depth resulting in a pullback/reversal today is simply the market saying that it either still does not have sufficient information at this point in time to support renewed increase in the DMM share price or is unhappy about the relatively small amount of drilling data reported.

In the same way, if you look at the dates of the research we posted, this was when DMM was up around the $1 mark. This had no influence on keeping the SP of DMM up in this area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.688M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
DMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.