DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

asteroiderI just tried to contact the MD to get clarification on...

1. 502 Posts.
    asteroider

I just tried to contact the MD to get clarification on some questions, but he is away from the office until Friday. I fully agree we need more information from DMM, but dire speculation muddies the water even further.

If u or any other holders have questions or doubts, suggest u contact the MD...cos the answers here on hc, as u already know, may not be correct!

As for your question regarding whether Zanzibar deliberately posted misinformation & had ulterior motives - I did not assert that, but commented on the effect of today's negative posts. Especially in a stock such as DMM, which is not very liquid (to say the least).
    Zanzibar is the only one who can answer your question.

Zanzibar - if u don't believe the effect of hotcopper, pls review the postings on GXY, CVI and MAK (which is being re-rated atm) to name 3 recent examples, of stocks that have a high correlation of numerous positive postings (aka ramps!), at the times of share price increases. In fact the GXY MD acknowledged the day trader effect on GXY's share price, in his last BRR interview - and as hotcopper is the largest forum for daytraders, it is a reasonable assumption that hotcopper was a factor in the GXY price increase.

cheers
    Marny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.688M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
DMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.