SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

I was a keen and successful supporter of SBS in its first...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I was a keen and successful supporter of SBS in its first primary upwave based the exceptional Asmara potential but dumped them when a shareholder-detrimental bottom of the harbour asset "transfer" was seemingly done in favour of the tighter TSX listed Sunridge ... for which SBS got about 16% of Sunridge as a result.

But Zara is proving up very well for mine and the other JV's are still intact and since I am a golden megabull looking into next 3+ years, couldnt resist the revisit at cash backing ahead of what I think is a third primary prepping for POG and hence the golden hopefuls.

I saw goldspecs go from dollars to cents in 1980-82 only to go back to higher dollars 1984-87. I think history is gonna repeat in same kinda timeframes.

First (A) wave for SBS was a tenbagger. Retrace (B-primary) is completing IMO at around the all time lows now. Third primary (C) could well be up to a 50 bagger from such if indeed we get Alf Field's / Jim Sinclair's megacalls into 2011/2012 say ... which I have supported (price and time) for some years now. It wont be a world to feel comfy in and hence why we will NEED golden insurance to counter it.

IMO any producer of 100K ozs pa with 1 mill ozs "easy gold" reserves in a POG macros of USD 3000/oz should be worth 500 mill - a bill market cap for mine.

TIMING is everything and key will be to keep the share cap dilution down as much as poss with the free-carries and holding yr cash possie.

IMBOOC (In my biased opinion of course)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.