TTM 1.09% 46.5¢ titan minerals limited

Zaruma, page-2

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I contacted the company for some info on the Zaruma payments. The company is not far off from receiving full and final payment. Money has been coming in for the sale which is why they don't need to raise money. The company expects to put out an update at the end of the month.
    I get the feeling that they are keen to move Jerusalem which I think would be great news as long as the price is reasonable. We have our 3 core assets to focus on so it would be great to fund our exploration activities without the need to dilute our holdings.
    Company hopes to be In a position to restart drilling at Dynasty towards the end of February.
    Honestly, I have found this company very responsive to shareholder concerns. I emailed a tech stock I have a major holding with and I have heard nothing 7 days counting.
    Anyways I know the share price performance has been disappointing but I think it's worth seeing what unfolds in 2023. Sat by and watched another lithium stock WR1 boom over the last few days. Definitely frustrating to miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.