CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

zarzoore is spot on, page-8

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I know it's not fair to cause the good folks at hotcopper a bit of trouble, but everytime I come accross CGT I lose it and become emotional which is really not my nature.
    So this would be the last time I'll post about this company.
    What used to enrage me beside losing 3/4 of my investment in this stock, is the same issues that make most punters on this thread question the action of CGT and why it's board and major sharholder opted to savagely devalue share price and wipe out most small holders.

Years ago "Twiggy" sold me a snake called Anaconda... it strangled me and many investors...However, in 2003 He sold me AMP (Allied mining...!) I bought in at 30c and what did I know...The Man had seen the light and turned my 30c to 15 bucks (The magnificent FORTESCUE FMG) that I cashed in 2007.... He enrished me and thousands of other punters... I sincerely hope That CGT board with their smilling leader would do the same for existing holders... the Gold is there....Good infrastructure... and years of experience in gold mining all is missing is good intentions... Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.