RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

To bail out of RES now would be the equivalent of dropping the...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    To bail out of RES now would be the equivalent of dropping the ball whilst running into an open goal with your team down by 5 points and 10 seconds left on the clock in the Grand Final.

After taking every opportunity to accumulate over the past 12 months, I reduced my average down from $3.50 to 61 cents. Clearly I am now well in the GREEN.

There is definitely the temptation to sell out now at a profit (however marginal) and move on to another stock. However, my plan has always been to ride RES into production or takeover (whichever comes first). Having done so much research on this stock I feel very confident in my decision. This is the type of investment that will change many lives IMO. Patience and perserverance are the keys to building long term wealth.

I think some long term RESonaters will jump ship but most of our holdings will be too small to have an impact. Nevertheless it's always sad to see our buddies in arms leave. The insto's and brokers will be in control from here on in.

Exciting times ahead with all the major developments due over the next 12 months.

Recap...

*** JSE Listing
    *** Offtake Agreement
    *** Mining Rights Approval
    *** Project Funding
    *** Tasmania drilling begins
    *** Further resource upgrades

These are all price sensitive announcements too.

Undoubtedly there will be other unexpected developments and things we haven't even considered but IMO everything is moving forward and in good time. Long term holders will be rewarded handsomely for their patience and committment to RES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.