dr yak: the peace loving jew Just for the record, the only reaon...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    dr yak: the peace loving jew Just for the record, the only reaon your mate, Snooker, is here on Hotcopper is to antagonise the Hotcopper populace. I went back 350 posts and they were all of the General nature and none stock related. All lovely little Jew stories and anti-muslim taunts.
    As for you Yak, you really should see a shrink, check with your mother which hole you fell out of and cut your personal persecutions and name calling.
    As a psychiatrist you spend a lot of time in the Negative world. Too much time on your hands hey! Not enough clients? Trying to unleash your own deep rooted personal problems on the populace of Hotcopper.
    Go back to the Bronx where you belong.
    Threats of physical violence against me all the time just enhance what sort of a weak sub-human you are.
    You dont even have the ability to use your muddled mind to outsmart a simple slaughterman like myself hey!
    What happened to your lovely little logo SHALOM? Made me sick every time I saw it.
    You and your kind fill the world with lies, violence and greed.
    Is it anti-semetic to ask the question "Did 6 million Jews Really Die"? The Zundell trial/report/thesis certainly showed the world that it is not OK to question the Jew on any matter pertaining to the holocaust(no doubt there was persecution but the Jew tried to make it all Jew related). It clarified and qualified many and varied unclear hoaxes of the holocaust and was the biggest, yes the BIGGEST, freedom of speech case in Canadian law. It proved conclusively that the Jewish propaganda was extreme and that history had much of the propaganda wrong. It is the interest of the Jew to keep the holocaust alive as they are still reaking millions of dollars in reparations today. The Germans have been obliged to build all sorts of infrastructure to the Jews of Israel.
    I wonder whether the Jew will be paying reparations to the Palestinians for the next 60 years after they claim persecution. I think not.
    Dont think you Australian Jews are the only race I dislike. I just have Jews at the top of my list of pricks. Close second is South African Jews, followed by American Jews, Israeli Jews, and closely followed in fith spot is Muslims.
    A good start to world peace would be to turn the desert into glass with one god-almighty nuke and create a car park out of the whole friggen joint. The only problem with this idea is that the rest of the world would have to somehow coerce the non-desert dwelling scum back home with some sort of pilgrimage. Perhaps offer the Muslims earthly virgins that could be found in the desert nations and the Jew could be bought with a bag full of $US. Not a bad idea in that it would remove the majority of the world conflicts back to their own homelands and also reduce the pressure on the US economy by destroying a few trillion over printed dollars.
    I might propose this idea to the UN and get a Nobel peace prize in the process.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.