ZLD 24.8% 75.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Zelda Twitter & Facebook, page-22

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I've had a number of emails with Richard, Harry even Stewart way back when ... also an hour long phone call with Richard recently.
    I'm a fan - a big one.

but tbh by This stage ive heaed every grammatical and tantalizingly interesting yet confusing peice of jargon their is to say the same thing.

its beyond a joke. 6 months, this qtr next qtr end of h1 h2 fy 2018 2019 and 7 million dollars later ....

trials launched - not even updates on recruitment or dosing

unfortunately most people in this forum and investors In general have no idea about where exactly any of these trials are at.

now we've got this merger that lets face it might promise alot but then so did the story's around launched trials and disruptive markets, Germany and hapa medical, suda etc

let's face it this merger only delays and extends our investment horizon further.

the story might sound better but until something material actually gets produced by this mob - it's just another story that pushes expectations out to allow these fantastic promises to develop -

the only thing to combat this grim reality are investors guessing oh it must be December or January clinical trials Plus products launched it will be huge etc - according to who?

as some one who bought the significant part of my holding early 2018 so yep 10c plus I'm forced to wait and hope

but if I'm brutally honest. Very poor form.

Zelda zelira what ever - a globally integrated story making company. Period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
0.150(24.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.567M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 75.5¢ 60.0¢ $16.04K 23.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 1634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.