Zelensky is a liar, page-5

1. 34,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    It is like what we are doing with New Delhi and Beijing, the only difference is that Ukraine does not even have the nuclear deterrent so just holding off Russia which in and of itself is a bit of a rubble with some gas assets, that would be good if Ukraine could do that.

I would prefer Xitler and Modi to go at each other over Galwan.

I doubt Xitler and Beijing have ever had a functioning nuclear deterrent and even tho Modi and India has nuclear weapons, they might not work effectively.

So, I doubt an India/ Beijing war would have much consequence, it could even neutralise both India and the Beijing regime.

if they knocked out each other’s main cities, we in the West would survive and the Earth might even be better environmentally in the long run.

As for Ukraine and Russia, it has become boring. I hope Ukraine win even tho I do not like the Zelenskyy clown but Putin is even worse.

if they made each other mountains of rubble, the rest of the Earth would not even notice.

I mean look at how the European Union has become a waste of space economically for over 70 years. Russia and Ukraine are following their lead.

Let the world concern itself with the problems arising in India and the Beijing controlled territories. Of far more consequence to the planet and to humanity.
    Last edited by JCoure: 13/09/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.