ZEN 0.00% 91.0¢ zenith energy limited

ZEN - Where have the buyers gone?, page-19

1. 5,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    There was probably no reason for it to ever go below 90 cents.  That is why I asked for any person knowing some 'bad news'.  If it goes to the 60s, it has virtually halved on no bad news.  Since no news has been published, there can be no bad (market sensitive) news about.  It can only fall because somebody needs to sell.  Or that somebody has a very strange outlook for the 11 power plants and/or the clients.  Of course it can also sell if somebody just wants to sell.  If I got Escrow shares at some mini price, maybe I dont care if I sell at 90 or 80 or 70.  Now it can also be someone is shorting the stock in some way.  Say they know of escrow selling to come.  And they sell now, to buy up on the dump.  Who would ever know.  We probably will not have a steady / normal state for a year or two after the escrow.

The way ZEN can fix this is to simply start paying a dividend.  Or they can do a buy back.  Since they have plenty of corporate tax paid to date, the right thing is to pay a dividend with franking.

If it gets to around 70, I will be lined up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.