ZEN 0.00% 91.0¢ zenith energy limited

ZEN - Where have the buyers gone?, page-51

1. 5,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I thought about GCY.  If you read the story, it projects out to at least a year in the future to get 'this right' and 'that right'.  Now assuming they have some ore, they will always operate in some way or be bought out by someone else to operate.  So, power will always be needed there.  Power would the last, last thing 'turned off'.  Heck, even in care and maint you need some power.

Now the GCY story does sound a bit like a silver miner (I think CCO?) I lost money in.  The had a JORC resource, but then they started digging, the dirt had no ore.  They said it was just 'bad luck' the dirt they dug had no ore, but the JORC was a solid number.  It did take them like 1 or 2 years to go broke (mining and getting no ore, but capital rasiing).  The GCY announcements had a lot of 'oh, bad luck, the dirt we dug was not having ore, that was just bad luck'.

But they can paint a story of 'next Q will be better'.  And that can go for years.  Heck, look at BDR.  They made profit on quarter about 6 years ago, and they burn money every Q, but they still mine and use power.

So, I dont worry too much about GCY.  Maybe I should

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.