CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

zenmammon i have not forgotten u / orm capter 1, page-36

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: orm chap 4 .... kondratieff supercycle or not? I will devote an extra chap to the CMR ORM within the grand ORM.

Thats the way I feel it and to what degree will depend on what control. I am a conservative man by nature and believe the race track is a safer place for punting from here cos u only go in with a limited amount u r prepared to lose. My sharemarket philosophy is a bit more conservative tho gotta admit, that 80/20 rule is based on STARTING cost and has changed significantly since the CMR 30c days ... and by the time it reaches maturity given I am tied to the mast, might even reach Juks 20/80 level haha ....I aint complaining. Thats MY personal risk/reward MO.

Having been accused of poss pump and dump, I will declare am at peak historic holding but plan to "dump" about 5% of my holding which aint much anyway at whatever the A wave peak is gonna be ........ prob at time of PF announcement later this year. Have a carried over cap loss so wld be tax effective move waiting for the mandatory retrace/consolidation to production start....by which time I might be increasing my core depending on market mood. My INVESTMENT core which is substantial is planned to stay for divvies and any sudden take-over attempt. So if u think u will get any cheap stock from me ....haha

The point to all this is that "crash" is an individual event. I cashd up ahead of the asian meltdown cos of experience and was ready to roll with a new resoiurces bull starting in MAR 1999 ...which I picked on record for both resources and AUD (from a 0.47 base dont forget) but then suffered my OWN personal crash ...called cashout to ex spouse !!!! Thankfully along came DRE.

Bypassed the techwreck and followed the goldcos in their "A" upwave. Goldcos will follow Kondratieff and will come out to lead the way in K-C ..... but for now they will prob retrace a bit more. Generally speaking tho AUD price of gold will stay pretty constant cos AUD will move to compensate ..... until it decouples from paper in K-C. Gold is the next BOOM wave but cos of paper burn. Meanwhile compiling my hitlist of future golden Olympians waiting for the megabear C lows.

As u can see, CMR have inbuilt failsafes wrt to L/T metal prices used (at DEFLATED prices) and further insured with likely AUD buffer. I go one further and use ONLY PER 6 in my mid term calculations ............that will change with K-C, cos it will be a boomer, CMR producing will be one of fewer surving PRODUCERS to attract our super money, and PERs for sucjh Olympians will prob be back to boom PER 15 or so levels.

So all that remains is we see oxides production confirm ....and that depends on the "trigger" approvals. Cos of the robustness of the figures and simplicity of starter operation, reckon thats the last remaining "risk" ie any delays which dont give us a PF conclusion this year ........but even that would only be temporary. Huntleys have accounted a bit for that too by targeting Q3 start next year instead of Q2 ...and as u s ee their NPV target only falls by about 9cps.

Main traders risk from here is being able to get set again if u trade out. That can be overcome by considering two holdings in CMR ..... substantial core holding cos the L/T rewards are gonna be substantial if they realise what they say .....and a bit of trading playmoney to suit yr trading needs .......tho personally II wld choose something more liquid for that.

I stick to my ORM plans and MO cos it has stood me in good stead for a long time. And if I am wrong .....I am even happier.

For now, u can see major accumulation going on at the start of the financial year. Instos usually close their books around June 15. This is investment money coming into CMR as the action / progress moves up a notch. Dont forget we r likely to also soon begin hearing some interesting drill results coming up from their multi-purpose program in progress...and these are for specific purposes inc MOST importantly, OXIDES reserves expansion .

Every year extra from our 4 year BASE used by MPS is worth 26 mill NPV according to an earlier report ............thats about 35 cps. Current indications are 6 - 10 years. Would LUV to see 10 confirmed cos that has MAJOR implications to PER number used (beyond my 6) and "comfort" zone for full shark attack bid.

OUR major vulnerability remains in the LOW market cap cf to ASSET BASE VALUE and starter project EARNINGS expectations which makes us vulnerable to shark attack. It may be this current accumulation is by Olympian Knights trying to minimize that danger by tightening it up further. IMO any starting bid would have to be at min 200 mill market cap at this stage, corresponding to about 8 years' OXIDES reserves NPV ..all the rest for ZILCH. If I had any money thats what Id be doing right now. The more they wait the lessor the chance of success , even if only partial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.