CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

zenmammon i have not forgotten u / orm capter 1, page-39

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    consider aug - nov Haha. 40K shrs to pay for conversion of employeee partly paids. Looks like he's at 0 / 100 cash / cmr mix !
    Considering he has about 4 mill shrs, only one demerit point. They dont pay themselves much considering the responsibility of maintaining such a mega asset for us. More interested in GTs buying in 500K lots.

Notice the New Moon nailed an interim reversal in the DJIA and friends last nite. Looks like we may be on the way to testing the ORM megapivot theory circa DJIA 9800/50 over next month (?). Considering there r 2 significant time focii coming up viz AUG and NOV, we may actually see a DJIA / XAO low in AUG coincident with USDX / Oil price peak, EUR / AUD / Gold Price lows.

Such would set it up for a resources mini-boom thru to NOV with SPX still reaching that 61.8% retrace of "A" target 1254 off a circa 1125 low.

Thats assuming AUG low holds and it doesnt just keep heading south and Ursa Majoris starts getting a little more aggressive. ORM in motion, all pivots have been cited in Chaps 1 - 4 so u can follow. As I said before, I would be concerned holding any non-resource mature or spec stox at this stage or even any pure specs of any kind unless u r QUICK and not too greedy. Emerging Olympians at PER 1 or so coming up remains the Olympian order of the day for mine.

If we get a likely AUG - NOV final blowout in the markets backed by an easing USD and rising gold price, then we caould not have asked for anything BETTER for CMR ..... which also has a major TA time focus in NOV, about the time all is completed and cash is in our bank account.

If so, we have a minor consolidation now then A-3 or A-5 peak 125 - 165 (latter likely cos its also an EW target) by NOV and EVERYONE is smiling.

Recent history shows push, accumulate , push is the current MO ...ie clean up for volume, wait for more to appear on the sell, then clean it up again to next level. Given status of developments and likely events ahead, reckon this MO is gonna continue.

My call is after current consolidation is complete in short term, next wavelet up will slice thru 110 ORM pivot (not supported by any real TA) and move straight to the 125 - 138 C+L target based eod/ id pivots 52 / 55 (cup) and 90 / 95 (rim) ...simplistic but usually deadly. Gann and EW target higher later. Depends on lotsa things.

Still looking at its "A" wave. Need more ambrosia and cosmic smoke before i address the CMR ORM within the Grand ORM. My / everybody else's 3 buck target is looking good if u look hard enough haha. But we gotta justify each step at a time.

Westmoon, re yr concerns about Q3 start-up ...... we know now they should complete the roads / hardstand and other wet season indepence requirements ahead of the next wet around NOV..... that allows them to work thru the wet. Looks like they have chosen high ground for this. Laser, our man in the Jungle is happy with proceedings. Huntleys further indicates they have more or less located the plant which really aint that big and probably will come in as mechano set bits on skids on the top of trucks etc for the kids to put together. If approvals / PF / plant arrival schedule is OK, Q3 IMO is very liberal cos all they will need to do is put it together and test it out. But then we gotta allow foir Mr Murphy. Who knows but so far so good i guess. And the current share price gives them the power to do anything IMO.

What I keep thinking and shouting is we r ONLY at 65 mill market cap and have sooooo much more than sooo many which are currently valued much higher. I am SERIOUSLY concerned about a great white emerging ANY TIME from now espesh as the buying gets a bit more aggressive. I hope what we r seeing now, cos quite a few % has been accumulated in recent times, is due in fact to friends of the company and not too many unknowns.

Xstrata was prepared to let go 8 bill bucks cash for WMR cos of its U-sleeper paid by the bread and butter Cu. Guess thats one reason why our leaders are slow slow on telling us just how much U is sleeping in the Jungle cos we sure got the Cu bread and butter + MUCH MORE to justify a bid right now. If we come up with 10 years oxides reserves confirmed eg, thats a 300 mill NPV on that alone for the oxides. What about the rest excluding the U ???????

CMR remains soooooooooooooooooo cheap IMO and hence soooooooooooo vulnerable to sudden shark attack. Wish I had 200 mill to play with right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.