ZEO 0.00% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

Zeotech (ASX:ZEO) adds Toondoon Kaolin Project to portfolio, page-11

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Slayer, I have to agreed with your comment on the tech being ZEO's main game smile.png

But, have to disagree with your view on Toondoon's DSO opportunity - this kaolin is ~40% Al2O3 straight out of the ground and reports I have are that high grade DSO in China is selling for circa USD$200-240 per metric tonne. So there's ample scope in the price to manage logistics IMO and still come out with a healthy margin. I think what you mean is that no ASX listed Co. has true DSO kaolin ie raw ore that can be simply dug out of the ground near surface for say less that AUD$10 per metric tonne and then shipped. I suppose time will tell, but kaolin is definitely a universally used industrial mineral and sustainable (low cost) source alumina - if you have raw ore that's actually got 37-39% Al2O3 I believe the buyers will surface - which is what Toondoon has and all holders would be happy to see some quick revenue in the door, with little to no capex wink.png

We can revisit this post in say 3-6 months, to evaluate who's right or wrong - either way, as you say the tech is where its at !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $27.88K 796.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32936 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 386634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.