can be manage well if the resources and intent is there.What...

1. 6,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    can be manage well if the resources and intent is there.

What resources, there won't be any under labor, coal is not just for electricity.

Personally I have a healthy scepticism of anything that looks like official government crowd control or fear mongering.

Labor do more in this area with their daily mantra.

on a holiday on Hawaii

That is the biggest excuse to blame him for that, the fire chief's lost control who were supposed to be incontrol, the states failed in proper management years way before this fire.
    Tell me what did they learn from the Black Saturday Fires, read that royal commission and the reports in fire management 2 or 3 years later and spot the difference and then put that into context to these last fires.

Just because I have solar and exceeds CO2 neutral with what I export, I could say I could offset a lot of carbon credits but come night time I still need stable power.
    And take that last rain event up the east coast, I'm going to be down about 200 MWH for the month of February on a five year average and that is quite a bit.
    80% of the people live within 20k's of the east coast, so everyone was roughly in the same boat, where does all that stable power come from.

A battery on the house would not have kept up to generation/usage during that period, yes the sun is partly shining again but come sundown I will test my light switch to see if there is stable power.

Oh, if I am CO2 neutral do I get credit somewhere, free mackas, interest free credit card, I know, free electricity since I export twice as much as I use.
    Albo will possibly be spinning than one soon so stay tuned, but not in Qld

Last edited by chappy58: 22/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.