ChappyIt's unfortunate we have been burdened by so many...

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Chappy

It's unfortunate we have been burdened by so many consecutive bungling fumbling useless Federal Governments.

I can't believe we as a nation have squandered so much potential. I was looking forward to retiring, now I have to keep working so I can help my children purchase their first homes. In work I have to deal with people who 20 years ago would have had no chance of being in their roles because they didn't know anywhere near enough to even be considered the position. It's as if we are going down the road to mediocraty as fast as possible with scant regard for the ramifications.

I'm not sure about Albo either, but P.M. Morrison just comes across as too focused on how things play out politically and in the media to actually be of much use, that along with him voting against the Banking R.C. (26 was it times I think) and now R.C.s are okay by him, and the rest. He's trashing our democracy to stay in the job and the failures are mounting up so It's hard to be impressed.

I just hope we do the right thing collectively for our children and whomever has the privelege of forming a Federal Government in the future doesn't screw things up completely.

Anyway I hope thgings are going well for you.

Searcher2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.