CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

zero posts : self control experiment

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    i want to make a suggestion
    i say we vote whether we want to have any posts on cvi thread from 10am-4 pm tomorrow.
    agree vote....yes
    disagree vote...... no
    it would give everyone a rest and time to recollect there thoughts, if you like treat it as an experiment lets see how the share price reacts who knows it might teach us a thing or two.
    I'm happy to telly up the results and post them tomorrow morning.

i come on cvi thread to learn something, today did nothing but give me and others a migraine.
    investing in a co. for me and others is not only about the money its the journey, the good times and the bad times , going through it with other like minded investors, sharing info helping each other out enjoying the rewards of our labour together.
    after today's shenanigans i considered selling just to be rid of this forum and I'm sure plenty have felt the same. cvi has become a joke of hc and because of it its attracted all the players, its time we took control.
    so i say we vote for zero posts tomorrow if anything it will give your fingers a rest.
    i have no hearts to my name so therefore probably zero credibility, if you want to ignore my post above thats fine Ive had my say but we need some change on the cvi thread and i truly believe this will be a good start it will teach everyone a little .......SELF CONTROL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.