CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

zero posts : self control experiment , page-10

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hello fellow CVIers
    I have a relatively small holding in CVI and I too am disgruntled at the SP moving south. It happened to all the EGO contributors a fortnight ago when they dropped almost 1c of the SP. The mood change, infighting etc did more to send potential buyers away than any poor announcement, or no announcement.

Then again HC is but a drop in the ocean when it comes to the SP. If anyone thinks they can really make any change to the SP by their opinion etc they are fooling themselves. How many shareholders are there in CVI and how many of them read HC. A small percentage if that.

So, please do as you wish, but the SP will run its course. The world markets are in a bearish trend at the moment. Be patient, if CVI were not a good investemnt in the first place you would not be here reading this. Ultimately we all chose to put our hard earned $$$$$ with CVI (some more than others), dont make it personal.

As I said, a small SP increase in EGO over the last 2 days and everyone is as happy as larry again. CVI's time is coming, just dont keep waiting for the 'kettle to boil', as it just seems to take twice as long. Get yourself $1K and have a play in a small speculative compkany to get that excitment back for a week or two. before you know it CVI will be heading north again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.