SLX 1.40% $5.07 silex systems limited

Lover i also listened to the lecture and I don't understand...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Lover i also listened to the lecture and I don't understand your angle. After listening a second time the only names i heard were other companies working in the quatum field, i wouldn't say they were on the "team".
    I believe the intent of these lectures is to inform the general community and ultimately the investment community who SQC is and what their opportunities are in the commercial world. One day they will float this company and when they do it will be easier selling shares to a group of informed investors that may now follow the story very closely, then starting from zero with ignorant investors. It is a very smart thing to do I believe.
    It was also smart not to distract the audience away from her story by mentioning Silex. Although our story is also very good, she is there to sell SQC.
    The Quantum opportunity is very good for Silex, but I still believe the 3 Paducah opportunities dwarfs the former. With TRL6 due in the middle 2024, I am more excited then ever before for Silex. To quote MG he is not lying awake at night worrying about TRL6.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
0.070(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.190B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.00 $5.08 $4.95 $1.996M 397.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.07 5917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.