SLX 0.00% $6.25 silex systems limited

Zero Spin Silicon

1. 20,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    First let me say this ZOG, when I say "I Believe" it is because I want people to understand that  these are only my thoughts' and can't be misconstrued by people as being something that the company itself has said.
    So here we go!

I believe, that it would be totally logical for Silex to use IQE to manufacture any zero spin silicon chips, this is because the SOI technology I believe would be the very best substrate to apply the Zero Spin Silicon to, as a virtual zero spin silicon chip, because the SOI technology gets far more efficiency out of the process because they get far more chips on their substrate than any other technology and it will use far less zero spin silicon per chip than if it came from cut silicon.
    The cost of the chips will be far less, some may see this as a problem for Silex, I see it as a win win, the cost of the chips may actually become a driver for their adoption and may actually drive the use of ZSS?
    If this is the case then will get 3% of that at least if they use the SOI process? and possibly  6% if they use the CREO process? to place the quantum dots on the silicon SOI chip.

I can see the time when IQE are approached to build a chip foundry here in Australia as has been mooted by our government if the zero spin silicon is successful for Silex, it seems to be progressing well at the moment?

I believe if this was the case? IQE would be given grants by the Australian government to build a chip foundry here in Australia, it would be a whole new growth industry and would provide valuable work here, it could be similar to what has happened for IQE when it went to the US to make the chips for 5G technology.

There are a number of advantages in having it here in Oz, because IQE would be working directly with Silex and some of the people who did work for Silex via Translucent once and then went to IQE would be very familiar with working with both management and staff from Silex again.
    It wouldn't suprise me if a technology park was built somewhere near Lucas Heights to allow for this Chip Foundry to be built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1370 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.48
  Change
0.000 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.45 $6.52 $6.41 3792
Last updated 10.16am 15/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.