SLX 2.13% $5.06 silex systems limited

Zero Spin Silicon, page-53

1. zog
    3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    Moosey - please try and control what I see as paranoia about my motives - I have exactly the same motives as you which I assume is to make money out of shares and (at least in my case) to encourage Australian innovation in what I feel is a vital sector. My objective is to separate that which I feel is feasible for the company from what I feel is a "flight of fancy" - it's great for you to believe in your speculations and some (i.e processing RepU) may be feasible in the long term - but IMO that's not going to be viable for many years yet (we may differ on this and IMO that is healthy) and initially requires a change of heart in the US to separate RepU from UNF which is not SLX role and then to convert to UF6 that (radioactive) RepU and process it trough an LIS facility (IMO that will take decades). Others (i.e transmutation) I feel is a real outsider but that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. Throughout these disagreements I have attempted to be respectful to you; please can you reciprocate.
    My only objective is to enlighten readers to our difference of views so that they can make their own decisions - I am NOT a troll and I do not have a "hidden agenda" - please refrain from making this unjustified allegation - it's simple untrue - if you make an accusation then you should produce evidence and their is none - we just disagree on a number of issues to do with SLX and that's healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.