CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

For those that need reminding of what the "zero tolerance"...

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    For those that need reminding of what the "zero tolerance" approach is, this is part of my post made on 29th Jan.........

Last night I made a post asking members what you wanted insofar as moderator intervention (in yet another attempt) to raise the quality of threads on CVI.

(Those interested in seeing the response from members should do a search for post #2500581, go to Thread View, and then scroll through the replies.)

The consensus view was to adopt a trial period of "Zero Tolerance" towards members that make a post intended to flame another member and/or derail the thread. Healthy debate on the pros/cons of the stock is the objective.

As such, starting this morning the following guidelines shall apply:

Any post on a CVI thread that:

* contains in any shape, form, or manner derogatory comment's about another member, or

* is intentionally worded so as to cause disruption to the constructive discussion of the stock

Will result in the offending member being immediately suspended for 7 days. A second violation will be a 30 day suspension, and a third violation permanent suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.