GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Zero Value Created, page-23

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    "Shareprice is nearly at a 12 month low (Fact)....last sept we were over 2c."
    Oh so now you have altered the statement to "12 months" and changed the "fact" as well.
    Will this happen every time.
    So why dont you go with 50% gain each year for ten years. They say longer time frames are more mathematically substantiated. You want to be more mathematically correct dont you Smoke?

"Last CR at 0.9c current shareprice at 0.9c with less cash now in the kitty....I re-iterate that zero return on equity has been generated from this capital and its expenditure (FACT)"
    You did see where I stated considerable reserve has been added to the kitty. So of course the trade off to that is money will need to be spent to do so. Thats how it works in the mining game Smoke. You also overlooked the gold price. Dont you feel thats worth a mention? What happens when the gold price goes up again? Do you think thats where some capital loss occurred? How much? Are you seeing where I am going with this and how much you have overlooked?

"make up your own mine who is talking rubbish on these threads."
    Well I certainly wont argue with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $8.173K 681.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.