CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

zerogen - friend or foe?, page-4

1. 980 Posts.
    Point taken LittleMak, I too strongly agree there's a huge future for UCG but don't forget they're (ZeroGen) the ones that look like getting the reported $2billion investment!
    I believe from what I can see to date UCG would be far better investment for this investor but I'm always going to be a little bit wary of any Government being an owner of something that is in direct competition with private/publicly listed technology of which they themselves (Government) have the ability too, in a sense make or break such businesses and their technology! Also you don't know what sweetener the Govt is able to offer to make such a deal very attractive!
    I can not see how this technology can be a more cost efficient and environmentally friendly technology than Carbon Energy's technology! Yet this seems to be the technology that is being reported to be getting this huge investment!
    Imo from what I've read, all will be revealed once the detailed and submitted Pilot Project Report has been completed, this report don't forget is what will decide UCG's future here in Qld, once this has been received the the Qld Govt. will then have approx. a year or so to do their own report then this will be presented to Cabinet in 2011/12, imo if the ZeroGen's technology can get the go ahead then I have faith Carbon Energy's technology will blow their socks off! Just need some more big investors!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.