AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

And another thing Daveo1.With this Limbo factor, I meant that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And another thing Daveo1.

With this Limbo factor, I meant that while everyone here form ZFX continuously say that the $1.00 offer is more than fair and that there are no other bidders on the floor to warrant an increase in the offer price, the AGM holders are saying that it is not and are not selling.

Obviously if you want to buy a house on the street and no one wants to sell at you offer price, you have to either up the offer and meet what they ask for or leave that street alone and go look for another house elsewhere.

You may now say that ZFX are currently holding more than 5% of AGM but, if you look at it, that is not correct either, because that amount is currently been disputed, and no one know which way the tribunal will rule on those shares.

As such, while ZFX extend the offer, this is creating this Limbo factor for the two companies in which, while the shares in AGM are protected from any fall which may be caused by the market sentiments, the ZFX shares are feeling the pinch.

I know you now may say that this is only a short time factor but, for many investors who mostly likes to trade and are not in for the long haul and most importantly trade shares with borrowed funds, this is hurting them and are leaving the scene.

I can assure you my friend that I am not one of them lol, but there are people out there who does operate in this way.

These are my thoughts Dave. What are yours??

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.