AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

buddy134,Yes some will use borrowed money and not be able to...

1. 236 Posts.
    buddy134,

Yes some will use borrowed money and not be able to hold shares for very long.IMO this seems rather silly and almost is another form of "Margin lending" ie people really cannot afford interest payments???WTF Others like melua use risk/reward for their outcomes with a maximun cost factor for the trade. I liken this market to a forrest fire(slow moving at the moment).Most will move out of the way but there will be a few casulities, this is the nature of the market be it equties futures commodities etc.(ps i hope we don't get a big wind blow up while we are sleeping because most of us would be toast!!!)

Ok as to AGM they are for sale no doubt about it. I still see NO upside for MAQ to hold for the long term and probably the same for other new large holders. Question did any of the new holders have analysis coverage for AGM for the past few years and what were their reports.You will probably find more truth into what their postions are for in their past reports than what they say now (now its just money orientated commentary)
    We are heading into some global uncertainty and this does directly affect AGM.how much who knows ( depends on funds PON, POO, ect)
    The data room is a bit of a worry because it sounds like there was only one other interested party and seriously if zfx bid was truely lowball(in business eyes) the other company/s would have put a bid up. (this is the way the market works and i know sometimes i don't like it also but you can always leave stage left if you want to)
    Also as a buyer you DON"T bid against yourself. Anyone here bought a house at auction and at the death put the bid up against youself?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.