AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

zfx extend again, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(.I totally repect anyone who gives up their time and unfortunately sometimes their lives to protect others for no gain other than to do a good job.ps i grew up in a country town but now reside in the big smoke due to work commitments. (The difference in attitudes between the two are astounding.))"

Thanks for the thoughts Daveo1. I have seen and fought some beauty's in my life knowing full well that my wife and childrens were at home wondering whether or not I was Ok, while I also was very concerned at the well being of my firefighters, who were also my mates.

But, once the call come, it seems that it gets into your blood and you have to go and do your best to save someone's property and belongings, if not lives.

As for the attitudes difference between the two types of people, I totally agree with you. I can see that when I go to the big smoke myself. If I have to be honest, I can't get out of it quick enough.

But, my friend, as they say "You can take the boy out of the Country but you cannot take the Country out of the boy.

As for you comments about MM, I was only having a dig at you by saying that there are times that this thing has happened, while at the same time, I am sure that he (MM) knows what he is doing. One would hope so anyway.

I still think though, that the way things are currently unfolding, MM has two chances of getting AGM. BUCKLEYS AND NONE. (I made this comment to a Canadian whom I met on a cruise and he nearly wet himself laughing).

Good luck, and hope we meet one day.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.