AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

zfx extend again, page-5

1. 236 Posts.
    schlomo,

When was the last time you ran a multinational company?
    I know this is a retrospecctive question as we all know the answer. I have read all of your posts and what real content are you adding to the discussion on this takeover other that ...?
    IMO it was a goood decision by MM to extend the bid now as there does seem to be trouble ahead for the world markets.
    This will give him time to negotiate with the fundies/hedgies now involved.(Buddy134 here come your 5%+ holding notices+ should be a couple more v/soon id say) Yes they will want their pound of flesh BUT as the market spirals lower this will become less and less likely because the risk for them that ZFX will walk will become greater and greater.
    I know people have said that some fundies are geting on board for the production? Mac bank only started buying oct( strangley close to zfx takeover?) and what is the upside for them risk/reward in the next two years. The eps is pretty skinny for someone buying in now for the next few years .Also AGM management want to ramp up production. How hard will it now be for them to access funding via credit after their punting on the market. This may affect possible dividend streams as money earned from the mine may have to be ploughed back into infrastructure expansion/drilling projects ( Hope they are out of the species? I see no notice that they have CLOSED their trading activites down only maximum amount that could possibly be lost.Note I may have misread their report if someone can clarify this for me))
    There is still a lot to be played out in this saga and i believe d-chrome owes me 10-1 something?( damn should have put money on it )
    Also well done BUDDY134 nothing wrong in taking good tax free profit for the super fund. Your faith in this stock from your initial investment has done you well!
    Buddy134 you still seem pretty reasonable and the reason i post on AGM site is that(other than being a damn ZFX holder) most long termers like yourself do have some of the answers posters are searching for. This is just a forum and some do take it personal and some do have "agendas"( I still find it hard to believe that people think this stuff affects share price????) but when a question is asked(good content question mind you!) a small amount of time and a little bit of thought do go a long way.
    thanks daveo1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.