AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Well Seals, I wouldn't say that Michelmore is a brave man going...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well Seals, I wouldn't say that Michelmore is a brave man going after me.

After all he is playing with the shareholder's money and I am playing with mine.

My intentions of what I have written previuosly, is that for him to get my shares, he will have to do what he did to me in the first place with BHP. Compulsory acquisition!! Nothing more, nothing less.

I borrowed no money, and I have nothing to loose while the sp is guaranteed at this level. Matter of fact it is safer than many other stocks at present and, of course, at 50% capital gains tax discount.

No sooner, lol.

I may just start even buying a few more and after all I could use some losses if it will get to the 90% magic figure for ZFX. What is the loss, maybe 0.04%, while the upside could be a lot better and more rewarding. I will have to seriously think about it now.

And, as you mentioned Seals, it would be usefull to know down the track what the outcome will be, for future references.

I hold both ZFX and AGM and, I am prepared to wait. If by any chance Michelmore will change his mind and offer me scrip for scrip, I would not hesitate to oblige.

In the meantime it is a wait and see for me.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.