ZFX zinifex limited

zfx may get hammered, page-4

1. 417 Posts.
    FedExpress - demand is diminishing as the price increases. We don't know how much zinc or zinc is stock piled in China or India. There is a point in time when these countries wont pay ridiculous rates for commodities and that is when economies will start coming to a grinding halt. BHP and RIO are starting to get rid of drafties and engineers - they have very few projects on boards planned now. Why? Because they consider manufacturing rates high enough for now and in the future, or because they are predicting things are going to slow. Why did CRVD only get a 19% increase and not 60% like last year? If it was purely as simple as supply and demand, and no other factors, RIO, BHP and CRVD could name their price. These commodities are way overcooked at the moment and some heat desperately needs to come off them. Currently the market is agrees with me. The hedgies are getting nervous at these prices, which means the buyers are going to take a break and ZFX and the like are going to have a slide back to last weeks levels around $9.
    (NB I shorted 5000 at $12 today and I'll be happy to close out half of my position at $10.50)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.