AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Scanman,What we have to consider here is, that there is still...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Scanman,

What we have to consider here is, that there is still out there those buyers who paid 110.5 cents for their shares. No one seem to knwo who they are, and how many they have purchased in the process. (I can't see them selling out to ZFX (OFFICIALLY) for the 110 cents they are paying for, unless there is a shonky going on out there).

IMHO, in the long term, ZFX has got no chance of getting over the 90% to enforce the purchase of the remaining 10%, unless Junchian and Macquarie will capitulate.

So, if these people still hold, so will I, because AGM will still be listed as such and operate as a separate entity. I know it is a gamble but, this is what we are here for. Aren't we???

Hence, we may as yet reap the rewards of what we thought it would be a good mining company, yet. I can also see that XFX will, within six months of having finalized the procedures, offering the remaining holders scrip for scrip offer in their company. With current sp of ZFX we may even be better off than if we would have got the cash. Especially, if the merger of OXR and ZFX goes ahead.

Yes they may pull the bid but, I very much doubt it. Not now anyway and, even if they do so, the market value of AGM's shares has been set in concrete.

These are my thoughts and please DYOR.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.