AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

zfx offer one dollar, page-33

1. 507 Posts.
    Hi Dave

"anyhow getting back to takeover . With the dow now in a downtrend hard to see value adding to AGM in current climate. Yes there is POTENTIAL UPSIDE ( ONLY POTENTIAL )
    in the developement of the resource. IMO this is only realised in bull/ confidence markets. Valuing in a bear market is different no matter how much we would like to believe otherwise(same goes for every stock on the market).
    Interesting days ahead me think."

This is correct and is how many people see it now.

I think the defence was 'thin on the ground' as the beards were using the the reasoning that we don't want this takeover and are almost ignoring it and hoping it will go away.I think they knew a factual defence was not going to go in their favour so they went another path.

Blue sky has the hope for many long term investors who like the story and that is where their 'value' comes from.The $1 offer may be nice to many but many see the long term dividend stream as their retirement nestegg and don't need the money now.It really depends on your investment needs. If you are a punter or on margin , $1-$1.20 is a good price but some people can see the long term (3-5yrs) of possibly $2. This of course is the unknown and is when the beards 'Trust us, we know what we are doing' comes into play.This is why many say why should ZFX get the benefit of the beards hard work.Sure the price will collapse if ZFX walk away but these long termers bought at below 30c anyway.

If the punters want to seel , they can sell on market and if ZFX want them they can buy on market and you will get a true reflection on who wants to sell and let the cards settle where they may. Nothing fairer than that.

Let's keep living the dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.