AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Chinkiat,Yes AGM as a company is worth $ x to zfx .Yes it is...

1. 236 Posts.
    Chinkiat,

Yes AGM as a company is worth $ x to zfx .Yes it is mainly being punished by negative outlook on zn prices stockpile mine life and other factors probably

But PURELY form a single investors point:

Ie I own shares in agm. What is the value of AGM shares (realistically ie Nickle price expansion costs general costing etc ) say in 3 years time ( reasonable time frame)

as opposed to i sell AGM shares( will need whole company probably but possibly not definately?) to ZFX and BUY ZFX shares
    ie Now ZFX MAY ramp up mining exploration etc
    What value do i put on my now ZFX shares

What i am looking for ( yes I know this is complicated I have been trying to figure this out and come up with a reasonable result ps still at it)

mabey a ratio/ dollar figure backed up somewhat with the facts as they stand now (with some gazing off into 3 years distant.)

Ie value of AGM (shares+(dividends?)) not selling three years distant as opposed to value of ZFX (shares + dividends) adding AGM assets to its stable three years distant.
    I know there is a somewhat "loyalty factor" here but note I am always reminded by of all things, the BANKS about how far "LOYALTY" really goes.
    geeze that was hard just thinking about what i was typing!

Thanks again all replies welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.