CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

The new board has been in for 2 minutes and appear to be taking...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The new board has been in for 2 minutes and appear to be taking their time with planning a future for our business. Whilst i'd like to have more information, a thorough approach to planning the future of my investment sits quite well with me.
    Suggesting that clueless shareholders have shot themselves in the foot by booting the old board is absolute rubbish. The majority of the old guard under the direction of Stephen Jones had 10 years to plan properly and make a success of this. I bought CBIO stock at $3 when Mr Jones was talking up an immenent deal worth $1bil. The recent share devaluation is easy to swallow relative to the -95% Mr Jones presided over.
    Any suggestion that the new Board has underperformed is emotional drivel. We're not talking about a cake stall here, we're dealing with strategic direction and leadership of a multi million dollar business. I'd imagine this would and should take some time to get right. Finding leadership, developing strategy and doing all this in commerical confidence requres time and prudence with market releases.
    Whilst i don't know where all of this will lead, comments like that from RARDG are nonsense at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.