NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Zijin 2015

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    It's been a long wait for Zijin to shake out the cobwebs in Genorah Resources. An organisation laden in debt but with a substantial stake in NKP. Soon their 60% holding in NKP will reduce to nil shares and maybe some residual options.

Reading about Zijin's exploits this year can only be classified as extraordinary. Over $800m has been invested in gold and copper projects. In addition their have taken a stake in Ivanhoe Mines for $82m.

If you read. www.cdfund.com you will gain an appreciation that Zijin's initiatives represent only the start.

As a NKP shareholder I am anticipating that next on their commodity purchase list will be the 40% stake that Minorities hold. For their initial 60% they will outlay $54m. Assume a takeover price of 20c for the Minorities and their total cost for over 23m oz of platinum will be only $126m. What a bargain.

Naturally a few extra cents to please long term holders will be only peanuts in the scheme of things.

So that's a mine extending forty years and platinum prices only going up. How many billions is that worth over time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.