NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I dont know how reliable the information in this link...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I dont know how reliable the information in this link is...especially given its a google translation.
    Its a fairly new article I found googling nkwe in the news and it is the first time that the Zijin share transaction has been equated to tons of platinum, that I am aware of.

I copied the section with quotes around it... from the translation of the link dated 18th August 2014

http://vip.stock.finance.sina.com.cn/q/go.php/vReport_Show/kind/search/rptid/2449417/index.phtml

Zijin Mining: Global leader in gold prices, A stock market value of resources than the minimum
    Category: Research institutions: Cinda Securities Co., Ltd.
    Researcher: Fan Haibo, Wu Yi Date: 2014-08-19

"External acquisition and exploration of both: the reporting period, the company can be transferred through debt, participate in additional acquisition of shares and other third party obtained 25.27 percent stake in South Africa NKWE company, the equity to get 3PGE + Au resource of about 4.35 million ounces of platinum group (equivalent to 135 tons)"

Well that seems positive and how much of what project or projects does 135 tons relate to?
    Better be reliable number and it sounds like a lot. Every chance the translation has mixed up the details...
    Interested in others take on the report...anyone read Chinese?
    In the news....
    SA parliament is pretty roudy of late...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.