NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Lately they have been almost acceptable with getting...

1. 462 Posts.
    Lately they have been almost acceptable with getting announcements out before deadlines are missed.
    Which I have been more happy about than I should, given it is not a big achievement, and still very little tangible progress. (also note, still missing target times, but at least giving us some info about it, and resetting goals)

So I assume NKP will either get 7m by end Wednesday, or they will let us know.

Would love to know the full details/conditions of what we are doing with the bulk of the 7m (as per announcement, "refinance the current security package relating to the Genorah loan".),
    Whilst it might be necessary for progress, it still smells fishy. Directors lending their personal company money from NKP to refinance a margin loan for NKP shares. I don’t quite get why Z just doesn’t lend them the money direct. Z will be holding the collateral. Very Tasmanian (friendly, happy and picturesque on the surface, but has the underlying possibility of incest and inbreeding). Although the leaders of G and shared directors do act as if slightly retarded, so maybe cousins somewhere along the line already married, and we are too late to stop it.

Assuming it is not fishy, more information about this, might clear up my concerns. They are at a position of absolute distrust as far as I am concerned. Firstly like what are the terms, and how does a company well known for not being good at managing their money intend to pay us back, and when?

I keep expecting them to one day beat a timeframe, just for shock value. It seems unlikely that will happen.

I also want to know from NKP what all the Z stuff actually means. So what happens when they fork out their full 20m. Surely our management have had some discussions with Z about what they want to do after they sow up any chance of competition? There must be some options or plans?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.