AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Vote 1 for Anonymouse2.... Might have to go to see how many of...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Vote 1 for Anonymouse2....

Might have to go to see how many of the "Longs" or happy clapper party faithful turn up.

They SHOULD remember the days when I was the only one standing up voicing displeasure with the lack of KPI's
    set for the Board linked to "automatic" bonuses, simply for sitting in an office chair for 12 months.

I certainly remember many saying THEY will go to "ask the "tough" questions at AGM's, only to be a dear in headlights
    once NF started his magic show.

Many should have seen the signal, the moment the board shut down real time questions from the "floor" at AGM's,
    was the moment many should have taken note regarding the "changing tide" but they didn't,

For those attending, please bring along those "spodumene" filled perplex thingy', they gave out about 5 years ago.

If we open them up and tip it all into a bucket, pooling "our resource", this will be significant milestone........

It will be the closest moment yet.....of shareholders getting some of the Manoro - the "world;s largest Lithium" project......to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.