AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A management working hard would have provided an evidence based...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    A management working hard would have provided an evidence based reply to the recent license grant announcement by Zijin at least within 48 hours of the "news" being published as a foreign company's announcement. What are they doing in a cone of silence whilst voting for positions on the board progresses in a storm of adversarial comment, and DRC Government officials change the mining records of beneficial owners to the exploration rights, and hydro power benefactors.

I understand the confines of the legal process and the care that has to be taken in not saying too much before any tribunal in the DRC or ICC makes a decision, but the lack of disclosure in this matter, that I have commented upon in previous post, particular at this point of time is both significant and incomprehensible.

But not more so that this last years disclosed "bonus" directors payments in the millions - where funds in the bank account are at a premium - I'd love to know the hourly rate they work out at given the lack of independently proven progress in any area of endeavor the board has demonstrated to date.

We are beholden to a secretive board dealing with a proven corrupt government body that is being well rewarded for acting against our interest. Even if we win in the ICC there is absolutely no clear path to a mining license -just hope springing eternally year after year whilst the Directors reap handsomely.

Who is going to stand to account if the mining license is not granted to AVZ. What will be left for any class action. What a show. At all stages since the suspension I would have preferred the market being the judge the market value of the AVZ mining rights, at least we could have got a percentage back of our 2.75 Billion dollars of investment. Limboland continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.