AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Here's one scenario (forgive me I'm not clued up like you...

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Here's one scenario (forgive me I'm not clued up like you all);

1. North gone to Comm/Zijiin JV in exchange for;
    2. South to AVZ, with ML and 90%, comm gone totally. Darthomir toast. 10% to govt.
    3. Power plant to AVZ. Could be some guarantee for power to JV for a cost. Could be reverse.
    4. SEZ granted
    5. All lawsuits dropped.
    6. Some other form of compensation (like govt gives 5% to AVZ).

Carriere D est is physically larger in length and a "Roche Dure rival" and worth billions once drilled out. Comm 15% is worth a billion or more?
    Transport / construction routes cost share with Zijiin (indirect). They will need to get the sh1t out too. Can't see Zijiin waiting for a DFS. Zijiin could help push an independant hydroxide facility and we sell to the hydroxide plant and transport out dramas becomes zilcho.

Kititolo Pegs have enough lithium to last me and my kids and my kids kids lifetime, with % and strip that is world's best. Well over 1 billion tonnes imo.

I'm not convinced AVZ will go to production alone. If a Glencore or the like (they want lithium) comes into a JV (similar to ivanhoe and zijjin at Kamola), then we have someone Zijiin wont f@#k with, knowledge, and more money for a 10-20mtpa PLS monster and business could move a bit smoother. On the fence with that one. Just think some muscle may aid in the future.

Sure it sucks, but if it's another 5 years shitfight or a "settlement", then this is my best realistic settlement, and although it's unfair, we are still going to do VERY well ...

Too far fetched?

Slurrrrp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.