AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As they come to our attention, the chinese,we had to...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    As they come to our attention, the chinese,we had to realize,that in a corrupt country, we lost.....
    we all must realize that the devils have the biggest digs and know by 100% what manono means..
    Rule the World of future lithium supply.
    rule the world by control the biggest Industrie.
    set up the corruption since years and catch up what ever you want.
    his so called head of drc ,is only a flag in the Wind when the chinese arrives....
    He looks pretty well in his blue dress Coat, but thats all...they want to do politic, but will never be able to.
    that is,what rules in africa where all western countries put their money into to help poor peaple with food and pharmaca.....
    at the end,they take it,but never change their mind and ever trust the devils.
    Good for the people?never....
    good for their own brown paper bags?of course yes...f*ing yes.
    this is my last invest in africa, never again.
    Mark my words:with lithium ,we will see the same abused scenario as we saw with russian oil and Gas and if we open our mouth,they want to show us how fast we have to shut up.
    This is the stuff,this is the ground who will rule the lithium supply....and yes you all non holder and avz hater....fear not longer avz to be the biggest lithium producer,fear now the chinese....
    would be better to pray for avz....all your lithium invests will be dust,if the chinese start production, make the prices and western producers can close their Business, because the low prices will be to low for western producers ....
    Bye bye all of your invests....ohhhhhh nooooo....oh yes you blamers.same for you!
    If it comes to the worst case,we are ALL fu...ed!
    fu...ing wishes
    Good bye
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.